Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by and seeing all that I have. I hope that you find something you like. If there is something that you would like to see just let me know!

Artfire Listing

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sometimes things just don't work out.

Have you been looking for something that's just not in my shop? Did you know I welcome custom orders? I'm happy to work with you on something special just for you!!

I recently had a customer who wanted just that!! We worked together for about a week to figure out what exactly it was she was looking for. I went to work looking at patterns making a couple of testers for her to see. Unfortunately, it still wasn't what she was looking for. This happens sometimes. So off I went looking, I was able to find something that turned out perfect for her. So I let her know that I had found it and referred her to another artisan's shop. Then followed up with her to make sure that she had found that perfect item.

There are times when I just don't have the right patterns or am not able to produce what you are looking for. I will however help you to find that item or an artisan who can make that item for you. I'm not one to drop the ball back into your lap (so to speak).

So drop by my shop and have a look around. Always remembering that should you not see what you are looking for, you can always ask and know I'm there to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment