Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by and seeing all that I have. I hope that you find something you like. If there is something that you would like to see just let me know!

Artfire Listing

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crazy times, and vaction modes.

Hello all!! I know it's been some time since I've written. As you all know I started back to school. Well I've had that which wouldn't be to bad but then I've been pretty sick for about a month in a half to two months. They've figured out what's going on but I'm going to be having surgery next month on the 10th. So on the first I'll be putting my shop on artfire on vacation mode. You should still be able to see things you just won't be able to purchase anything. After this surgery I should be good in a few weeks. Until then I hope you will check out the other shops on artfire if you are looking for those little things to make a gift something extra special with a handmade touch. Until then keep me in your thoughts as I will keep you all in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment